- GoBikes ("us", "we", or "our") operates the gobikes.co.in website and the GoBikes mobile application (the "Service").
- GoBikes Automotive Pvt. Ltd. is a company duly registered and incorporated under the companies Act,2008. It is registered whose address is at no. Top floor, C-78, E-3, Jvts Garden Chattarpur New Delhi, DELHI, South West Delhi, Delhi, 110074.
- GoBikes Automotive Pvt. Ltd. owns and operates https://gobikes.co.in that is a website for booking two wheelers on rent/lease for short term as well as for long term.
- We expect to keep your personal data safe and suggest you not to share with anyone. You will not pretend to be someone else or create fake accounts or multiple accounts.
- Information Collection And Use: We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
- Types of Data Collected - Personal Data. While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you ("Personal Data"). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- College Name
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Cookies and Usage Data
- Usage Data
- Unique identifiers (such as membership number or email addresses) are collected from website visitors to verify the user's identity and for use as account numbers in our record system. Financial information (such as their bank account or credit card numbers) is collected and used where appropriate to bill the customer for services.
- You can update your personal details by accessing your account Profile page and making any necessary changes; this will update your details across all services that you have or will use at GoBikes.
- GoBikes will not use or share the Personally Identifiable Information collected on our website in ways unrelated to the purpose for which you provided the information without providing you with a choice whether to permit any such unrelated uses. GoBikes does not sell, trade, or rent to others the Personally Identifiable Information we collect.
- GoBikes seeks to ensure that your information and preferences are accurate and complete and ensure that we don't hold personal information any longer than is necessary. If you wish to view or change your information, where possible you may do this online. Alternatively by sending an email with your name, full mailing address, email address, and relevant information about subscriptions and registrations you have with us to the customer support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We collect Personally Identifiable Information when you ask to receive e-newsletters, promotional emails, and other information. We use this information to provide you with the information you requested. You may opt-out of receiving future mailings dropping us an email at email@example.com.
- Our primary goal in collecting information is to provide customers with a better service and to provide all visitors a smooth, efficient, and personalised experience while using our website. If you contact us, we may keep a record of your correspondence or comments. We use this information to help us provide better service in the event that you contact us again.
- These terms and/or your use of the website shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Indian law and the Indian Courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute which may arise.
- GoBikes acknowledges your trust and is committed to protecting the information you provide. To prevent unauthorised access, maintain accuracy, and ensure proper use of information, we employ physical, electronic, and managerial processes to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. Our site has security measures in place to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. These include but are not limited to a secured database containing personal data. The database is located off the main web server and is not accessible directly. Whilst we will use all reasonable efforts to safeguard your personal data, you acknowledge that the use of the internet is not entirely secure and for this reason we cannot guarantee the security or integrity of any personal data in transit from you or to you via the internet.
- If you breach these or any of our other terms and conditions we reserve the right to close your account, if we do so, we may close all accounts you have open in your name.
- Email address
- PIN code
- Credit card or Debit card details
- Medical records and history
- Sexual orientation
- Biometric information
- Occupation, interests, and the like
- To improve the responsiveness of the sites for our users, we may use "cookies" or similar electronic tools to collect information to assign each visitor a unique, random number as a User Identification (User ID) to understand the user's individual interests using the Identified Computer. Unless you voluntarily identify yourself (through registration, for example), we will have no way of knowing who you are, even if we assign a cookie to your computer. The only personal information a cookie can contain is information you supply (an example of this is when you ask for our Personalised Horoscope). A cookie cannot read data off your hard drive. Our advertisers may also assign their own cookies to your browser (if you click on their ads), a process that we do not control.
- Our web servers automatically collect limited information about your computer's connection to the Internet,including your IP address, when you visit our site. (Your IP address is a number that lets computers attached to the Internet know where to send you data -- such as the web pages you view.) Your IP address does not identify you personally. We use this information to deliver our web pages to you upon request, to tailor our site to the interests of our users, to measure traffic within our site and let advertisers know the geographic locations from where our visitors come.
Links to the other sites
- Our policy discloses the privacy practices for our own web site only. Our site provides links to other websites also that are beyond our control. We shall in no way be responsible in way for your use of such sites.
- When it is requested or required by law or by any court or governmental agency or authority to disclose,for the purpose of verification of identity, or for the prevention, detection, investigation including cyber incidents, or for prosecution and punishment of offences. These disclosures are made in good faith and belief that such disclosure is reasonably necessary for enforcing these Terms; for complying with the applicable laws and regulations.
- We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data. These include internal reviews of our data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, including appropriate encryption and physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where we store personal data.
- All information gathered on our Website is securely stored within our controlled database. The database is stored on servers secured behind a firewall; access to the servers is password-protected and is strictly limited. However, as effective as our security measures are, no security system is impenetrable. We cannot guarantee the security of our database, nor can we guarantee that information you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted to us over the Internet. And, of course, any information you include in a posting to the discussion areas is available to anyone with Internet access.